MTPredictor 8 (coming Soon)
Click on the image above to view
New Features in MTPredictor 8
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP and VS, setups of which the TS1, TS3 and TS4 also have a Holy Grail variation as well as Elliott wave patterns.
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed, BarChart, FXCM and eSignal real-time data as well as MetaStock and ASCII format EOD data files.
- The automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4/DP and VS as well as the Holy Grail variations) are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Manual Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing are also available on the Charts themselves.
- Historical Trade Analysis - learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool - for Advanced Traders to perform their own manual trade analysis
- Manual WPT module - Project "in advance" future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool - Project "in advance" future support and resistance zones
- Elliott Wave tool - find additional set-ups on your charts using MTPredictor's unique "Isolation approach" to Elliott Wave Analysis.
- MTPredictor 8 can run on a 32-bit or 64-bit PC running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- MTPredictor 8 needs external Data (purchased from 3rd party sources separately), please see the MTP 8 Data pages for compatible data sources.
- MTPredictor 8 need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/
- Memory: As Windows use at least 2GB of memory on its own, we recommend a PC with at least 4GB of Ram, and ideally 8GB (or more) is better for power users.