Add-ons for NinjaTrader 7
Please take a look at this video to see what is possible with MTPredictor:
Click on the chart to enlarge
* Includes a FREE upgrade into our NT8 add-ons.
New [HG] (Holy Grail) Trade Setup - Video 8mins
New [VS] (Volume Spike) Trade Setup) - Video 7mins
MTPTrend Indicator - Video 6mins
- The MTPredictor RT add-ons can be applied to the NinjaTrader7 charting platform, enabling the 5 automatic set-ups to be found and alerted automatically. These are called TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4 and DP.
- Position Sizing - lets you know how many contracts/lots/shares to trade to keep your initial risk small and under control.
- NinjaTrader Market Analyzer - Scans multiple markets and timeframes for trade setups
- Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing are also available on the NinjaTrader charts themselves.
- Historical Trade Analysis - learn from past signals, using our history triangles.
- Manual WPT module - Project "in advance" future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool - Project "in advance" future support and resistance zones
- Elliott Wave tool - find additional set-ups on your charts using the new Elliott Wave routine.
- High Volume (VSA) Spike Indicator - Trade in the direction of the "Professional" money.
- Elliott Wave and VSA in the Market Analyzer
- Trade Module for quick trade entry and trade management (The Trade Module is an additional $499 charge)
- Other Features include: Dragging and resizing WPT and DP Zones, DP zones across multiple time frames, Dragging R/R Lines, New Account settings, New Currency Cross Rates automatically included, Forex PIP values for non USD Cross rates automatically updated.
Risk assessment and money management, as well as advanced tools for the more experienced Trader is all provided for you!
* Current NinjaTrader 7 customers who upgrade into the latest NinjaTrader 7 version (Build 7.0.0.xxx) after Sep 12, 2016 will also be eligible for a free upgrade into our new NinjaTrader 8 version, once it has been officially released.