MTPredictor 8.1 Data
Please Note: This page outlines the data choices for our Stand-a-lone MTPredictor 8 version.
If you are using NinjaTrader, then you have all the Data Choices that NinjaTrader itself supports.
Supported Data feeds in MTPredictor 8.1
- FXCM *
- External App **
* FXCM is Not available in the USA. NDD (Non-dealing desk) account with API permissions needed (we use the FXCM ForexConnect API).
** The External App uses Data from NinjaTrader (7 and 8)
Recommended Real-Time Data choices
IQFeed supplies Real-Time data on International stocks, indices, futures and Forex.
- For more info and to sign up for a DTN.IQ account (includes special MTPredictor customer discount that waives the $50 setup fee.)
- IQFeed Futures Symbol List here
- Contact: Trent Smally on email@example.com or call 800-475-4755 ext 8435 or 402.255.8435 (Direct Line)
Barchart provides data from Global equity, commodity and Forex markets.
- BarChart markets covered
- Dedicated MTPredictor sign up page (from a base price of only $49pm plus exchange fees)
Recommended End-Of-Day choices:
NorGate Investor Services
Norgate Investor Services provides end-of-day data update services, and historical data, for selected exchanges and markets across Stocks, Futures and Forex. There is an easy-to-use Windows-based updating application for each of these security types.
The data is held in the “MetaStock” data format and can be accessed by any charting or analysis program that reads this format, including MTPredictor 8.
If you have questions about data compatibility or would like to submit a data vendor for a compatibility check, please e-mail us on Sales@MTPredictor.com