MTPredictor 8.1 is our latest Stand-alone version. As with all our versions, it contains a unique set of Tools (both automatic and manual) that are designed to help you, The Trader, find trading opportunities with the aim of controlling your trading risk.
For more information on MTPredictor and its Setups and Tools:
Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP and VS set-ups
Automatic and manual Analysis
Quick Analysis of the Automatic and Manual setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
Keep Initial Risks small and maximise your Profits
Find additional set-ups on your charts using MTPredictor’s unique “Isolation approach” to Elliott Wave Analysis
Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones
Manual WPT module
Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
New Features in MTPredictor 8.1
- [W3] (Wave 3) Trade Setup
- [VS] (Volume Spike) Trade Setup
- MTPTrend Indicator
- New Alerts System
- New Charting Control
- New Tab Control (that makes using Multi Monitors much easier)
- New Bars engine to standardize bar construction across all supported Real-time data feeds
- Ability to read intraday (1 min) MetaStock / ASCII Data files
- Ability to “build” other time frames from 1 min MetaStock / ASCII Data files
- New Trading Hours / Session Time engine
- New Setup labels in the Chart (and Scanner) Tabs
- New Data Box Window
- New Symbol Linking from the Scanner by Symbol and Symbol/Time-frame
- Symbol Manager enhancements including redesigned Symbol Lists and Bulk Symbol import Wizard
- New Software Themes
- CPU and Memory performance improvements
- In Memory Data Caching to speed up Data loading
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP and VS, setups of which the TS1, TS3 and TS4 also have a Wave 3 variation as well as Elliott wave patterns.
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish.
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes some standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools.
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed, BarChart, as well as MetaStock and ASCII format EOD data files.
- The automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4/DP and VS as well as the Wave 3 variations), are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Full Risk/Reward analysis – lets you know how many contracts/lots/shares to trade to keep your initial risk small and under control.
- Historical Trade Analysis – learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool – for Advanced Traders to perform their own manual trade analysis.
- Manual WPT module – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones.
- Elliott Wave tool – find additional set-ups on your charts using MTPredictor’s unique “Isolation approach” to Elliott Wave Analysis
- Other Features include: Dragging and resizing WPT and DP Zones, DP zones across multiple time frames, Dragging R/R Lines, Account settings, Currency Cross Rates automatically included, Forex PIP values for non USD Cross rates automatically updated.
- MTPredictor 8.1 can run on a 32-bit or 64-bit PC running Windows 10.
- MTPredictor 8.1 needs external Data (purchased from 3rd party sources separately), please see the MTP 8 Data pages for compatible data sources.
- MTPredictor 8.1 need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware or Parallels.
- Memory: We recommend a PC with at least 8GB of Ram, and ideally 12GB (or more) is better for power users.