Support for the NinjaTrader 7 add-ons
Note: Please make sure NinjaTrader 7 is closed before running any MTPredictor updates.
If, after viewing the help videos you need extra help, please contact us via email on?support@MTPredictor.com.
Installing the MTP RT add-ons
- Installation (Getting up and running) – video 8 mins
Templates (Chart and Market Analyzer)
- Setting up the Charts (MTP Templates) – video 4mins
- Setting up the Market Analyzer (MTP Templates) – video 5mins
Using the MTP RT add-ons
- How to use the MTP RT add-ons – video 6 mins
- Preferences (this is the same as in NT8)?– video 5 mins
- Registration Admin (this is the same as our NT8 add-ons) – Video 6 mins
- WPT module (adding manual WPT’s to your charts)? – Video 6 mins
- Market Analyzer (adding new Columns for MTP Analysis) – Video 6 mins
- Market Analyzer Sessions (Day and 24hr Sessions) – Video 9 mins
- Different Setups in Market Analyzer and on the Chart – Video 7 mins
- Forex – Matching the NT7 Charting and our MTP Pip offset – Video 4 mins
- Adding to the Default Instrument List – Video 5 mins
Trade Module (additional Module)
- How to uninstall MTPredictor add-ons – Video 6 mins
Please remember that although MTPredictor has automatic setups, we do not suggest that you just follow these blindly as if it were a black box mechanical system, judgement is needed in filtering the automatic setups, particularly with respect a clear larger degree trend. Each Trader must take responsibility for deciding on whether their own Analysis is clear and fits in with their own (personal and unique) Trading Plan.