Please take these 3 steps before you subscribe:
1. Read the Introduction to MTPredictor as this will give you an overview of the software.
2. Talk to us first. we are here to help.
3. Please be realistic with your trading expectations, there are too many software sellers promising untold riches with little or no effort. Common sense tells you this is nonsense, trading is a professional business so treat it professionally. This includes your expectations of profits and how long it will take to become proficient at trading. Also be realistic about losses and as such how much trading capital is required.
No Refunds: All purchases are final.
If you live in Europe please Click Here for local European Prices
Cancellation: You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time by emailing Sales@MTPredictor.com
- By subscribing to MTPredictor, new Customers agree to receive a short series of emails (4 in total) during the first few weeks of the using software. These emails are designed to help new Customers get up to speed with the software and contain information on how to get support and links to additional resources on the MTPredictor web site.
- Subscription of MTPredictor Software versions is for 1 person only; please see the new Licensing system
- The NinjaTrader Professional edition includes the MTPredictor add-ons for NinjaTrader 7/8 and the MTP Trade Module
- Subscription of the add-ons for NinjaTrader 8 includes both the MTPredictor add-ons for NinjaTrader 8 and NinjaTrader 7.
- **MTPredictor 8.1 (Stand alone version) needs external Data (purchased from 3rd party sources separately), please see the MTPredictor 8.1 Data pages for compatible data sources.
MTPredictor 8.1 (stand-alone version), TradingView Scripts and the NinjaTrader add-ons are available on a monthly subscription. A subscription means that you will not own the software and have to keep up payments to continue to use the software.
MTPredictor TradingView Scripts
The MTPredictor Scripts are “Invite-only”, “Private” TradingView Scripts, and as such are not visible in the normal TradingView Script search facility.
Once you have subscribed, we will ask that you send us your TradingView Username. We will then enable the MTPredictor Scripts, so they become visible in the “Invite-only scripts” section of your Indicators & Strategies window. You will then be able to add them to your charts from there.
During your subscription you can take full advantage of the Support Tools, FREE weekly Training/Technical Webinars | FREE video Help files | fast e-mail support.
Having problems with your purchase
Click here if you are having problems with a credit card purchase. If you are still experiencing problems, please email Sales@MTPredictor.com
- MTPredictor 8.1 (and the NinjaTrader add-ons) can run on both a 32-bit or a 64-bit PC running Windows 7 or Windows 10. We recommend Windows 10.
- MTPredictor, 8.1, (and the RT add-ons) need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware or Parallels.
- Memory: We recommend a PC with at least 8GB of Ram, and ideally 12GB (or more) is better for power users.
*Please remember that although MTPredictor has automatic setups, we do not suggest that you just follow these blindly as if it were a black box mechanical system, judgement is needed in filtering the automatic setups, particularly with respect a clear larger degree trend. Each Trader must take responsibility for deciding on whether their own Analysis is clear and fits in with their own (personal and unique) Trading Plan.