MTPredictor on TradingView
Our MTPredictor invite-only scripts for TradingView contain a unique set of Tools (both automatic and manual) that are designed to help you, the Trader, find trading opportunities with the aim of controlling your trading risk.
For more information on MTPredictor and its setups and tools:
Automatic Trade Setups
Automatic Trade setups on your Charts*
Trade Setup ANALYSIS
Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing.
Be alerted to new setups as they arrive.
Customize your Position Size according to your personal risk tolerance.
Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones
Find additional set-ups on your charts using MTPredictor’s unique “Isolation approach” to Elliott Wave Analysis
Longer term short on the 1hr NQ.
In today’s MTPredictor video, we take a look at a longer term example, on a 1hr Chart of the NQ. Here we can see how you could have used the 5 wave decline into the previous major low to place the DP on the Chart that caught the previous high. This set the trend to down, that allowed you to consider the TS1(W3) sell setup. As you can see, this caught the recent decline nicely using our new invite-only Scripts for TradingView.
Click on the Chart to your left to view the Video
- The MTPredictor Invite-only Scripts can be applied to the TradingView charts, enabling the Automatic set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4/DP and VS as well as the Wave 3 variations) to be found automatically.
- Alerts: follow muliple Markets and be Alerted to setups as they arrive.
- Position Sizing: Lets you know how many contracts/lots/shares to trade to keep your initial risk small and under control.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool: Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones.
- Historical Trade Analysis: Learn from past signals, using our history triangles.
- Elliott Wave tool: Find additional set-ups on your charts using our unique “Isolation Approach” to Elliott Wave Analysis.
- Manual WPT module: Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- High Volume Spike (VS) Indicator: Trade in the direction of the Professional money.
Risk assessment and money management, as well as advanced tools for the more experienced Trader is all provided for you!
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
“I have been trading for 10+ years. I am simply amazed at what I am seeing right here. Genius. I am going to dive into the rabbit hole, thanksfully I am already familiar with all this!“
“I am using MtPredictor on Tradingview now for a few weeks.
I am very happy with it. Really great.”
“I’m writing to you regarding my MTPredictor subscription for TradingView. The software is awesome”
Testimonials herein are unsolicited and may not be representative of the experience of other Customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
The MTPredictor “Invite-only” scripts for Trading View are available for a monthly subscription of $149pm, or get two months free by subscribing for a year.
The scripts included in the MTPredictor subscription are:
- MTP Trade Setups (TS1, TS2, TS3, TS4 and DP)
- MTP Advanced Trade Setups (TS1[W3], TS3[W3], TS4[W3] and VS)
- MTP Analysis (MTP Coloured Reversal Bars, MTP Swings and ATR Stop)
- MTP Decision Point (DP)
- MTP Elliott Wave
- MTP Wave Price Target
- MTP Trend
- MTP VS
Once you have subscribed, we will ask that you send us your TradingView Username. We will then enable the MTPredictor Scripts, so they become visible in the “Invite-only scripts” section of your Indicators & Strategies window. You will then be able to add them to your charts from there.
- VAT will be applied to EU Sales at the Checkout.
- A discount is available for current MTPredictor Stand-alone or NinjaTrader add-on Customers, who wish to add the TradingView Scripts to thier current MTPredictor package.
- *Please remember that although MTPredictor has automatic setups, we do not suggest that you just follow these blindly as if it were a black box mechanical system, judgement is needed in filtering the automatic setups, particularly with respect a clear larger degree trend. Each Trader must take responsibility for deciding on whether their own Analysis is clear and fits in with their own (personal and unique) Trading Plan.
- **Two months free when compared to subscribing monthly for a year.